A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spamis combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
In any moment can exercise his right of deactivation or removal of cookies of this website. These actions are carried out of form different depending on the browser that is using. Here's a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookiespolicy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google does not keep your address IP. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Cookie Advisor is a WordPress plugin created by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com)