The heated pool is at a temperature of 32 ºC throughout the year.
Heated pool measures and materials:
Measures: Length: 6,08 m. Width: 3.04 m.
Depth: 1.24/1.60 m.
It also has a waterfall of great flow in stainless steel, as well as a jet of great pressure.
Water is a source of life and also a source of health. Known since ancient times its therapeutic virtues, today hydrotherapy is still used to improve bone, muscle or circulatory ailments and for other types of disorders, such as anxiety, stress and psychic exhaustion.
Hydrotherapy is the therapeutic process that treats the body with water at different temperatures. Depending on the application, there are different treatments. Heated pool with pressure waterfall and jets.
Indoor heated pool at a temperature of 31ºC, with beneficial effects against fatigue, stress and irritability. Moisturizes the skin and relaxes muscle tensions.
Hot water bath. The controlled action of the pressure counter-current jets and the cascade are an effective remedy for circulatory problems and muscle relaxation.
The heated pool is located in the basement of the house, as well as the cellar, they are in the same building and are for exclusive and private use, for the clients of Casa Rural Spa La Chirumba, the schedule of use is at the will of the clients.
The benefits of children's swimming
The benefits and advantages of swimming for children and babies Indicated for people of all ages, swimming is one of the most complete sports activities. With this sport, the muscles, motor coordination and the circulatory and respiratory system are worked and exercised. It also contributes to the development of the child's independence and self-confidence. For babies, the benefits are many. Swimming improves their cardiorespiratory abilities, favors their postural alignment and benefits their muscular coordination, developing their sensory and psychomotor abilities.
Swimming and physical development in a heated pool.
– Improves coordination, balance and knowledge of space.
– Beneficial for cardiovascular condition, improve the resistance of the baby.
– Increases strength thanks to muscle exercises, favoring an early development of psychomotor skills such as crawling or walking.
– Gentle exercises, combined with water at a comfortable temperature, relax the baby and stimulate his appetite, getting him to eat and sleep better. Consequently, it will improve their character and behavior.
– It expands the capacity of your respiratory system and the proper regulation of your blood circulation. Children's swimming and psychological development
– The baby feels more confident and enjoys learning to swim a lot when he feels that his parents have their attention focused on him.
– Increases the baby's feeling of independence and self-confidence. Even if he does not walk yet, the baby can move in the water by himself, and that can favor the awakening of his intelligence.
– The baby learns to swim in a fun and healthy way. And knowing how to swim is also a safety measure. Do not forget that there is a large percentage of accidents due to drowning children.
– Stimulates self-confidence and therefore improves communication with others. Children's swimming and social development
– Helps the baby to start socialization without trauma.
– Broaden the horizon of shared games.
– Activates fun and the spirit of play.
– Consolidates the bonds of affection with their relatives.
– Introduces self-care behaviors, turning them into extremely necessary habits.
– Coexistence will help them to relate better and share activities with other people.
Farmhouse Spa La Chirumba (Salamanca)