SPA OF CASA RURAL LA CHIRUMBA
Numerous independent studies have proven that bathing in a spa center increases the feeling of well-being. Imagine how you will feel when you have the possibility to enjoy a relaxation bath at any time and without time limit.
HEATED POOL ALL YEAR ROUND
Water is a source of life and also a source of health. Known since ancient times its therapeutic virtues, today hydrotherapy is still used to improve bone, muscle or circulatory ailments and for other types of disorders, such as anxiety, stress and psychic exhaustion, which we can alleviate with Spa sessions.Hydrotherapy is the therapeutic process that treats the body with water at different temperatures. Depending on the application, there are different treatments.
Chromotherapy is another of the natural and alternative techniques to improve well-being and restore physical and mental balance that can be received in a spa, it consists of dyeing the hydromassage water in a color bath with healing properties.
This alternative therapy without healing power is based on the frequency of the different colors, which is able to harmonize with the human body calming it, exciting it or altering its perceptions. Thus, for chromotherapy practitioners, each color has an antidepressant, stimulating or regenerative capacity.
Each color has different properties and capabilities, according to the traditional conception of this therapy:
- Red – stimulating color suitable for combating apathy, lack of sexual appetite and asthenias. Abuse of this color can cause states of aggressiveness, irritation and fatigue.
- Orange: color that favors vitality and empathy. It is associated with the fight against grief, inhibition and menstrual cramps.
- Yellow: color that stimulates brain activity, facilitates concentration and fights depressive states.
- Turquoise: color that strengthens the immune system and restores inner peace.
- Green: the color of balance, used against tiredness and migraines.
- Blue: color of tranquility with powerful anti-stress effect.
- Violet: color used to combat insomnia and emotional distress.
- Magenta: color that clarifies thinking and allows to discard obsolete ideas and prejudices.
Experts recommend that color baths do not exceed 30 minutes in duration.
TURKISH BATH SPA WITH CHROMOTHERAPY AND AROMATHERAPY
Thermal bath of essences (also known as Hammam or Turkish Bath)
General relaxing effect, benefits on the skin and airways. It provides health and pleasure. It relaxes the muscles contracted by daily tensions but also the soul since endormins are produced, also called hormones of pleasure or happiness.
Space with a temperature of 50ºC and 70 percent constant relative humidity. It is ideal to cleanse the body of toxins, it transpires abundantly moisturizing the skin and activating the circulatory system. Beneficial for any age and for all our daily problems, stress, nerves, leg pains caused by poor circulation.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Its use is totally discouraged for people with circulatory conditions, blood pressure disorders or heart disease.
Relaxation area with hammocks, to enjoy the beneficial effects of solar radiation, which will provide heat and general well-being, and nourish your skin in a controlled way with natural uva rays.
SPA, JACUZZI, WATERFALL AND WATER JETS
Indoor pool at a temperature of 31ºC, with beneficial effects against fatigue, stress and irritability. Moisturizes the skin and relaxes muscle tensions. Hot water bath. The controlled action of the pressure counter-current jets and the cascade are an effective remedy for circulatory problems and muscle relaxation.
Each of the scenes programmed for the Jacuzzi or Micro-bubble Bath has different cycles that will favor the reactivation of the peripheral circulation. Cold water has invigorating action, stimulates peripheral circulation and tones. Warmer or hotter water will facilitate relaxation. Combination or contrast treatment causes an appropriate action and reaction in the body to stimulate blood circulation and improve inflammation.
With the effect of bubbles, the main benefits will be given in those people who seek both physical and mental relaxation, who suffer from low back pain, cervical pain, osteoarthritis, various rheumatism, peripheral circulatory insufficiency, etc.
NEBULIZED SHOWER AND SHARP JETS, SPA
- The Toning Bithermal Shower (hot-cold), through multiple diffusers, helps to balance the circulatory system once the heat treatments are finished.
- The Reactivating Rain Shower has pressure jets from the legs to the head.
- The Niebla-Relax Shower performs a gentle spray of water that will help tone and re-hydrate the whole body.
These are some of the services we offer in our Spa.
Farmhouse Spa La Chirumba (Salamanca)